Warhammer Invasion JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum non-officiel du jeu de cartes évolutif Warhammer Invasion

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Polish FAQ 3.1

+4
Germanus
Budmilka
egrimm
happyhours
8 participants
AuteurMessage
iGogol
Comte Électeur de Nantes Seigneur de Guerre 2014
iGogol

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 EmptyLun 7 Avr 2014 - 17:20

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Germanus
Chair à canon
Germanus

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 EmptyLun 7 Avr 2014 - 20:23

Enjoy.... Good joke Wink
happyhours
Champion de France 2015
happyhours

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 EmptyMar 8 Avr 2014 - 0:15

Some modifications make sense, like for Armoury or the Forgotten Cemetery.
For Dwarves and orcs, I prefer no comment.

But, I just really don't get... Why this change about Verena ? OO What the point ? Verena out, will of electors in, why not, but in order do to that, Empire only ? It's just destroying some WE/HE decks, who wasn't really competitive ! So now, you just see Verena kinder back, and just for Empire. Great !
Budmilka
Comte Électeur de Paris - Seigneur de Guerre 2011 et 2013
Budmilka

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 EmptyMar 8 Avr 2014 - 8:30

I love the Savage rewriting ! Lizardmen decks used to be a little tricky, now all you need is the "'Savage Pyramid" and your deck can play all by itself... What's next ? Savage allowing you to deal damage to the corresponding zone ?...  Rolling Eyes 
Germanus
Chair à canon
Germanus

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 EmptyMar 8 Avr 2014 - 8:57

"Orcs

When you have Vomit and Ritual your opponent loos everything and thatway we must to separate the two cards. When this cards are on restriction Wurrzag and Horde must not be on this list.

Skavens

They are to powerfull. Now you must chose - mor money or more cards

Dwarfs

Given the power of the dwarven economy, which strongly deviates from that angle from other races, and taking into account the dominance of one of the build within the race we decided to give players a choice between dwarves powerful economy and the possibility of wybronienia any attack. In our opinion this change, although it may seem radical, will contribute to the
diversification of dwarven builds.

Imperium

Changes in the imperial restrictions are aimed at inhibiting the retreat of the empire and restore the build at Verena, who existed from the beginning of the game being one of the archetypes of the imperial waist. Restoration Judgement of Verena, however, must be equal to the return on the list of restrictions Will Electors. Addition of judgment "Empire Only" is to prevent the connection of the card with Innovation in the Forest Elves, which naturally in the biggest way to benefit from this card.

Forgotten Cemetery oraz Armoury

Neutral faction may have more from this cards when they are not limited

Expirience

Bearing in mind that the mechanics of experience is currently dead, made ​​a step in order to play. Was introduced the ability to attach, as an experience, a card from the bottom of discardu (ie, that which can not be drawn order in chaos or the one that you can play when you play something "in advance discardu.) Thus a player does not lose the card from the deck. Hope it will see the mechanics at the tables.

Savage

Just as the image of the Armoury and limited Forgotten Cemetery step to ugrywalnienia Elves, so potentiation of the Wilderness is a step to playing Lizardmen. Bearing in mind that the strength of the breed are its unit wanted to strengthen them and lead to a situation in which mechanics use the Wilderness will finally build attractive for players not only casual.

We hope that the changes we have made will contribute generally to increase diversity on the tables, and make that all races will be able to successfully compete in the tournament tables.

FAQ TEAM"

I hope that i have good tranaslated on english Smile
egrimm
Comte Electeur de Rennes Champion de France 2014
egrimm

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 EmptyMar 8 Avr 2014 - 14:01

Citation :
Skavens

They are to powerfull. Now you must chose - mor money or more cards

Because you have add Warpstone excavation free for skaven and made Clanrat leader too stronge with your first FAQ. In this way it's a logic new restriction. But you add 3 points to the FAQ when Skaven was balance simply with official FAQ 2.2.

Citation :
Expirience

Bearing in mind that the mechanics of experience is currently dead, made ​​a step in order to play. Was introduced the ability to attach, as an experience, a card from the bottom of discardu (ie, that which can not be drawn order in chaos or the one that you can play when you play something "in advance discardu.) Thus a player does not lose the card from the deck. Hope it will see the mechanics at the tables.

Experience mechanic seems to me already very strong in Multi-players games. When you attack two times, it's overopowered ability. i dont think this change will invite nobody to play it in 1Vs1 : it's still weak ability. Only the Hero card is good enougth : knight and good states + potential experience tricks...Others ones are for cataclysm format....

Citation :
"Orcs

When you have Vomit and Ritual your opponent loos everything and thatway we must to separate the two cards. When this cards are on restriction Wurrzag and Horde must not be on this list.

But Orc players loose everything too...And Ritual cost 3 cards. For me the problem was Wurzag + vomit + Hordes : and this point was already manage in official FAQ. furthermore : As you said for Verena old Archetype, troll vomit was here since the begining of the game : it's a part of the deck building now for everybody : don't play too much units against orcs at the same time, and becarfull with support cause of grimgor....I understand your point, but i'm not sure it was necessary.

D
Citation :
warfs

Given the power of the dwarven economy, which strongly deviates from that angle from other races, and taking into account the dominance of one of the build within the race we decided to give players a choice between dwarves powerful economy and the possibility of wybronienia any attack. In our opinion this change, although it may seem radical, will contribute to the
diversification of dwarven builds.

In my opinion dwarfs are realy not the "ennemy" to balance actualy. They have poor controls cards...My life for the hold was one way to survive. And Canon servant restriction it's just non sans to me...realy no....

Citation :
Imperium

Changes in the imperial restrictions are aimed at inhibiting the retreat of the empire and restore the build at Verena, who existed from the beginning of the game being one of the archetypes of the imperial waist. Restoration Judgement of Verena, however, must be equal to the return on the list of restrictions Will Electors. Addition of judgment "Empire Only" is to prevent the connection of the card with Innovation in the Forest Elves, which naturally in the biggest way to benefit from this card.

The build of verena only for Empire ? And even when Wood elf have advantage to play it with more developement and innovation : Wood elfs are not too stronge anyway. you broke many decks potentials with verena in dwarf / HE / Wood elf. Further more : empire is still one very strong faction.

Citation :
Savage

Just as the image of the Armoury and limited Forgotten Cemetery step to ugrywalnienia Elves, so potentiation of the Wilderness is a step to playing Lizardmen. Bearing in mind that the strength of the breed are its unit wanted to strengthen them and lead to a situation in which mechanics use the Wilderness will finally build attractive for players not only casual.

to kill unit is realy not the bad point for lizarmens. Why add a new rule to the game that will change nothing on this ? You can also add a new ability to Chaos Sorcerer when you want : cause Chaos is not strong as before !! It's not serious....

Thank you Germanus for translation. it's nice to have explanations. Somes points are not so stupids...but i'm realy not agree with most of them. And as we said already : this way to make POLISH FAQ is not good for international community. It's was true for first one, but just worst now....
http://www.alchemicsoundmuseum.com/
Germanus
Chair à canon
Germanus

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 EmptyMer 9 Avr 2014 - 9:51

Im Poland is idea to make new FAQ after 2 regionals to give impuls to create new decks - otherwise will this game dead (i do'nt think so, but other players yes...). For me in this FAQ bad idea is Verena (she is good in WE) and Dwarfs (when DDC is on list then Mining Tunnels should not be on list and should have dwarf only). And i thing that new FAQ should not be befor Wrocław wher players from other countries will come...
ps. i hope we will have opportunity to play in real Smile
Budmilka
Comte Électeur de Paris - Seigneur de Guerre 2011 et 2013
Budmilka

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 EmptyMer 9 Avr 2014 - 10:26

You may join our National in 29-30 of June (Head-to-Head and Cataclysm) ^^
Germanus
Chair à canon
Germanus

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 EmptyMer 9 Avr 2014 - 11:36

now i must spend money for auto Sad
ps. in National can I play with polisch cards? ^_^
Maxliger
Seigneur de Guerre 2014
Maxliger

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 EmptyMer 9 Avr 2014 - 12:09

My 2 cents  Very Happy 

Verena
strange decision, it allows Empire to have it as a surprise card or to build a deck center on it (with will of the elector)
and you forbid the possibility for Wood Elve for example to play it
=> as far as i understand your proposal, i could resume it by Empire re inforcement ; did they really need that, i don't think so...

Armoury & Forgotten cemeterry
ok for me no special comments, to be tested for wood elfe or dwarf if it's not too powerfull

Dwarf
Dwarf cannon crew => it's a little bit hard for this faction in my point of vue
My life for the hold => in a meta where party ends in 3/4 turns, cancel all the damage received is really strong, i agree with this proposal

Orc
I totally don't understand your proposal, in this FAQ you can still have Wurzag + Unending Horde + Troll vomit + snotling invasion... if i come in Poland i know what i'll play ! That seems totally unbalanced (in my opinion).

Savage
Lizardmen seems strong enough without this modification, will it change the game balancing ? i'm not sure, to be tested !!

Experience
good idea that will give more interest to this skill
Maxliger
Seigneur de Guerre 2014
Maxliger

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 EmptyMer 9 Avr 2014 - 12:21

Germanus a écrit:
Im Poland is idea to make new FAQ after 2 regionals to give impuls to create new decks - otherwise will this game dead (i do'nt think so, but other players yes...).

one more point, our goal when we create a french FAQ was to make the less modification possible where apparently you want to change the meta Wink 

and for our national event, i'm sure that he won't create any difficulties if you come with poland cards  Very Happy 
juzam
Roi des Belges 2018 Champion de France 2013 Seigneur de Guerre 2012
juzam

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 EmptyMer 9 Avr 2014 - 14:23

Maxliger a écrit:
and for our national event, i'm sure that he won't create any difficulties if you come with poland cards  Very Happy 
Just print on a paper the english game text to permit at your opponent to check the wording. Avoiding the conflict.
MaikH
J'ai vu de la lumière, je suis rentré
MaikH

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 EmptyMer 9 Avr 2014 - 17:40

Germanus a écrit:
Im Poland is idea to make new FAQ after 2 regionals to give impuls to create new decks - otherwise will this game dead (i do'nt think so, but other players yes...).

This is probably the crux of the matter, and I'm in agreement with you: the game does not currently need such an impulse, especially since Hidden Kingdoms gives us so much new deck space to explore. Apart from the neutral factions, the new embassies also make mixed decks with the core factions much more viable than they were before.

But even if I thought that changing the game rules after every two tournaments is a good thing to do, I would not mix up these changes with a FAQ, whose purpose is to clear up the rules and remove strong imbalances. Not to create them ...
iGogol
Comte Électeur de Nantes Seigneur de Guerre 2014
iGogol

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 EmptyMer 9 Avr 2014 - 18:49

I'm agree with the decision to change sometimes the FAQ, to give a new impulsion for the game.
The idea is very good. But, it's hard to take a decision. If the polish community is ok, why not ...

Some choices in the new FAQ are questionables. But they have some good ideas in this FAQ.
Contenu sponsorisé

Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Polish FAQ 3.1   Polish FAQ 3.1 Empty

Polish FAQ 3.1
Page 1 sur 1