Warhammer Invasion JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum non-officiel du jeu de cartes évolutif Warhammer Invasion

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm

+7
iGogol
kurnous
Argoth
happyhours
MaikH
egrimm
Reektus
11 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
AuteurMessage
MaikH
J'ai vu de la lumière, je suis rentré
MaikH

IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyLun 5 Mai 2014 - 9:10

iGogol a écrit:
Maikh - iGogol : 2-1

I was really lucky there - after an extremely close win in the first game, and a clear defeat in the second one, I got a dream of a starting hand coming true in the third and final game. Looking at the results table, all this will do is land me on the 9th place, so that's where my luck runs out Rolling Eyes 

Thanks to Germanus for organizing this, and to everyone I played - again, this was a lot of fun to participate in.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Reektus
Chair à canon
Reektus

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyLun 5 Mai 2014 - 23:29

jazdy 2 - 0 reektus
egrimm
Comte Electeur de Rennes Champion de France 2014
egrimm

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyMar 6 Mai 2014 - 12:53

I win 2-0 against Argus and his Eltharion deck.

Very good hand for me on first game. More stresfull one in second game but Corb forfiden Eltharion and carnaursore killed him when he appeard at last...

And Indirect is a very bad match up against liz....
http://www.alchemicsoundmuseum.com/
kurnous
Estafette
kurnous

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyMer 7 Mai 2014 - 0:10

second time I wait kubala all the evening...
happyhours
Champion de France 2015
happyhours

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyMer 7 Mai 2014 - 2:39

Argoth seems dead too... or will be soon Twisted Evil
Germanus
Chair à canon
Germanus

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyMer 7 Mai 2014 - 5:12

i will speak with both
happyhours
Champion de France 2015
happyhours

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptySam 10 Mai 2014 - 13:32

I win 2-1 against Argoth.

Germanus, could you confirm to Argoth that the trick with Mannfred to discard all his hand works with only 1 unit in the opponent's discard pile ? (when you trigger his Action in response and in response, just to clear your hand.)

Argoth was doubtful about that, and I can understand it. So we agree to ask around, and if combo doesn't work, I lose the game (since I would have all my deck in discard, but some cards in my hand).
Argoth
Chair à canon
Argoth

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyDim 11 Mai 2014 - 14:31

Everything is clear Smile You were right of course. Congrats again, and thank you for exiting games despite the fact that I had a boring deck (as is usual in the case of Dwarves). Good luck in the next phase of tournament!
happyhours
Champion de France 2015
happyhours

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyDim 11 Mai 2014 - 15:06

Not boring at all : your dwarves kicked me bad at the first, and gave me an headache at the second. ^^
kurnous
Estafette
kurnous

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyDim 11 Mai 2014 - 22:50

sad story for me: undefeated in the rounds due to kubala's drop
and 2-1 for him in quaterfinals
Germanus
Chair à canon
Germanus

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyLun 12 Mai 2014 - 8:29

Sad but true. A Skaven plot...
iGogol
Comte Électeur de Nantes Seigneur de Guerre 2014
iGogol

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyLun 12 Mai 2014 - 20:07

kurnous a écrit:
sad story for me: undefeated in the rounds due to kubala's drop
and 2-1 for him in quaterfinals
I know the story ... When we are undefeated in the rounds, we are never the winner for the tournament ! Very Happy
But congratulate for your performance ! Wink
Germanus
Chair à canon
Germanus

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyMer 14 Mai 2014 - 21:20

HH i am waiting for you Smile
happyhours
Champion de France 2015
happyhours

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyMer 14 Mai 2014 - 23:06

Hope that Djibi will win against killa : he's the last french on competition. :/

Hard game against Germanus.
End times gives me an easy win of the first round.
In the second, I burn early his kingdom, with 6 damages on his battlefield, but after that Germanus controls me well and I won't success to add even 1 damage on his capital.
For the last, I'm really happy with my starting hand, but finally I can't really play on the game.

Thank you again for this new tournament !
sherpa74
sherpa74

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyJeu 15 Mai 2014 - 0:14

Sherpa74 2 pawell 1, same result as previous round. first play: i lost, easily against a good start with sorcereer controlling my units, no support cards for me and many tactics. Second one, dramatic for me, both of us tries to control eachother, he has 3 daemon in bf but spent a lot of time to charge 1 of them. he burns my kingdom in 2 turns, but he sacrifices the daemon to himself to destroy my bf development to avoid me to atack with shades( destroy dev with support and shades enter corrupted becouse of den), he expects to destroy me with gors next turn, he makes me 6 dam in bf with gors and skaven tactic plus 3 hammers. and keep another gors in hand. in the turn he though will be the last he atacks with gors but i play hydra in bf with call of the kraken and gors dies. he's deck was almost empty and he concede before run out of cards. 1:1
last one. he plays first, no sorcerer in play, i draw murder for war in 2nd turn and this give me advantage with and early hydra over hekarty destroying 2 units in his quest and defending my supports from his raiding parties. another hydra next turn makes the rest. perfect cards for me and no for him. Truly, it seems to me i was dead in 2 play and i resurrect. for now my best result in octgn champs.
sherpa74
sherpa74

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyJeu 15 Mai 2014 - 0:38

sorry for pawell becouse he plays a very fair games, without taking advantage of some cards actions i didn't know very well from his deck ( just 1 Very Happy ). But destroying hid daemon prince in 2nd game to destroy my development was not a good choice, i have shattered thought in hand to destroy it, but just a shadow in bf was not very dangerous. thanks for such a good games and best luck next time.
Germanus
Chair à canon
Germanus

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptySam 17 Mai 2014 - 9:15

Sherpa, we will play semifinal. Have you time on Monday 22:30?
sherpa74
sherpa74

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptySam 17 Mai 2014 - 13:50

ok, germanus. we will meet next monday at 22:30. Bye
Germanus
Chair à canon
Germanus

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyDim 18 Mai 2014 - 12:59

can we play around 23:00 because i do not knaw if i will e back so early from work :/
djibi
Véritable Champion de France 2012 - Seigneur de Guerre 2012 et 2013
djibi

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyDim 18 Mai 2014 - 21:55

Djibi-Killa : 2-1
sherpa74
sherpa74

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyDim 18 Mai 2014 - 22:50

ok, a wil be conected from 22:30 waiting for you.
Germanus
Chair à canon
Germanus

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyMer 21 Mai 2014 - 5:07

First semifinal:
Germanus-Sherpa 2:1

When will Djibi play?
Germanus
Chair à canon
Germanus

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyDim 25 Mai 2014 - 9:16

Djibi - Kubala. When you will play?
Germanus
Chair à canon
Germanus

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2014 - 8:20

One week and no answer.... Djibi, do you will play semifinal?
djibi
Véritable Champion de France 2012 - Seigneur de Guerre 2012 et 2013
djibi

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2014 - 9:17

Hello, I dont know when we will play. Its not easy to meet him, he cant play after 22h00 and i cant play before.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm   IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm - Page 5 Empty

IV International OCTGN Tournament: Quest to Unknown Realm
Page 5 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant